- One of the authors of each accepted paper must register to present the paper at the conference. Without registration, the paper will not appear in the final proceeding.
- If a participant has more than one papers accepted as an author, he/she must register for each paper at 100% cost.
- All the attendees have to register for the BDA 2023 conference.
BDA 2023 welcomes participations of all interested individuals. Following is the registration fees for attending the BDA 2023 Conference.
|Accepted Paper Author
|Only Workshops and Tutorials
Registration Link -- Apply here.
The in-person registration fee includes:
- Admission to all in-person events, sessions and exhibition.
- Tea and coffee breaks throughout the Meeting.
- Travel support is applicable for students of Indian origin with Indian affiliation only.
- It is valid for a direct travel from/to a location in India to Delhi only for the purpose of physically attending BDA-2023. Break journeys are not allowed.
- Preference will be given to PhD and MTech/MS students.
- Tickets will be reimbursed after the conference based on the actual amount of the submitted tickets or INR 3000, whichever is minimum.
- Registration waiver of upto INR 2000 will be provided to the awardee.
- Submission of self-attested valid tickets and boarding passes (if applicable) are required. Without them, requests for reimbursement will be rejected.
- Each awardee may need to volunteer at the conference for one day or two sessions.
- A one-page application stating the reason (e.g. absence of funds from other sources) for seeking travel support duly forwarded by the supervisor, HOD, OR the academic head of the institute. The application should also include the planned to/fro journey dates.
- A copy of the valid college ID card should be submitted.
Travel Grant -- Apply here.